The Health Benefits of Zucchini
So why not enjoy enjoy Zucchini Lasagna Tonight!
Zucchini is a powerhouse vegetable packed with fiber, vitamins, and minerals while also being low in calories. Here are some of the reasons you should be including more zucchini in your diet:
1. Low in calories - A healthy serving of zucchini is only 25 calories. By adding it to your meals, it will fill you up while reducing caloric intake.
2. High in protien and fiber - Protein and fiber are good for your diet. Dietary fiber is heart healthy and helps to bond vitamins and minerals for the best nutritional delivery, and protein gives you energy for the day. Both of these are in zucchini in significant amounts. High protien all help stop your craving for sugar and sweets at night.
3. Water content - Zucchini is mostly water and doesn't dehydrate your body like eating other doughy foods high in sodium. Even cooked zucchini contains alot of water.
4. Potassium - Rich in potassium, zucchini is an important part of a balanced diet.
5. Beta-carotene - Zucchini is rich in this beneficial nutrient, although most of it is contained in the skin, so make sure to leave the skin on when you eat it.
6. Vitamin C - A well known anti-oxident, zucchini contains a high amount of Vitamin C. Vitamin C has been shown to fight against heart conditions and cancer.
7. STOP craving Sugar by stabilizing your blood sugar!
HERE is the Recipe! ENJOY!
FREE EMPOWERING WEBCLASS
Hi! I am Renee Dumont - Christian life coach, singer, nutrition nut, fine artist, wife and Mom. I am passionate to inspire and motivate Christian women through my own trials and triumphs to ignite their faith and find deliverance from craving sugar and emotional food struggles.