christian weight loss guidance
christian weight loss programs for women to stop sugar cravings, overeating, binge eating
christian weight loss | weight loss daily devotionals | scripture for weight loss motivation
christian weight loss guidance
Here are some scriptures for weight loss to help you to renew your mind so you can successfully lose weight with God's guidance. No one should ever feel frustration and stay there when those crazy food cravings come around.
It's important that you constantly make room for God in your life through every means available: praying, scripture, giving and reading bible verses as your daily devotionals. When we make room for God to operate in our lives, He can do much more healing and determination to lose weight, eat healthy and for God to fix our situations much better than we can. Here is a special prayer I wrote when you feel you are struggling to lose weight and a scripture to motivate you to draw near to God for strength to lose weight and keep it off.
1) here is a powerful bible verse for your weight loss success [God Gives you HIS DIVINE POWER and REMINDS US WHAT HAPPENS WHEN WE KEEP GOING. SO BE PATIENT! Success will come.
1) 2 Peter 1:3-6
3 According as his divine power hath given unto us all things that pertain unto life and godliness, through the knowledge of him that hath called us to glory and virtue: 4 Whereby are given unto us exceeding great and precious promises: that by these ye might be partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust. 5 And beside this, giving all diligence, add to your faith virtue; and to virtue knowledge; 6 And to knowledge temperance; and to temperance patience; and to patience godliness;
2) [You are God's Masterpiece and you are in Jesus to carry out a "Specific Plan" designed for you way in advance!]
Ephesians 2:10 10 For we are God’s handiwork, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do.
3) bible verses for weight loss success
[Be strong and courageous in your weight loss journey! Do not compare yourself by looking to your right and to your left but KEEP YOUR EYES ON CHRIST and you will prosper and be successful wherever life takes you. it is important that you meditate on scripture and bible verses day and night. The devil will try to tempt you, make you feel lazy and entice you to lose sight of your goals.]
Scripture for weight loss
7– only be strong and very courageous; be careful to do everything you do in accordance with the entire law of Moses my servant commanded you; do not turn from the right or to the left so that you may prosper and be successful wherever you go.8. This book of the law shall not depart from your mouth but you show read and meditate on it day and night so that you may be careful to do everything in accordance with all that is written in it. Then you will make your way prosperous and then you will be successful.
4) Scripture for weight loss
My son pay attention to my words and be willing to learn open your ears to my sayings. Do not let them escape from your site keep them in the centre of your heart for they are life to those that find them, and healing and health to all their flesh.
5) bible verses for weight loss success [When you have problems with resisting junk food and cravings know that God hears your cry. We you feel weak turn to God in prayer and the Lord will be your strength to keep going for weight loss success. Rejoice in HIM and he will pick you up with love and mercy.Believe that God wants you to reach your goals and live a healthy life.]
6 blessed be the Lord because he has heard the voice of my supplications. 7 the Lord is my strength and my shield my heart trust with unwavering confidence (stability) in him and I am helped. Therefore my heart greatly rejoices and with my song I shall thank him and praise him.
6) This is a great bible verse that tells us we don't have to stay there. I remember feeling sooo tired and just wanting to give up on weight loss. It was easier to start blaming it on others for bringing the food near me that I knew would stop me from reaching my goals and whatever I found I could blame my binges on. Then later I would feel guilty and depressed. That negative mindset is a TRAP! This trap is what is referred to as a STRONG HOLD. This scripture tells us that God has give us POWER, LOVE and a sound mind. This is a PROMISE.
2 Timothy 1:7 7 For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.
7) You don't want to think "DIET" again! You don't want to STARE AT that scale for the rest of your life. What you really want is to transform your entire soul! That means your mind, your will and your emotions. Stop going on the internet to find that perfect diet to lose weight fast so you can look good this summer. Instead, be trained up in your mind and when your MINDSET changes than everything else with fall into place. Success is to live with food in TOTAL peace. The pattern of the world is this! Go get a coffee, maybe a donut with friends. Go to a restaurant and eat the bread and hit the gym and do double time to work off the calories. Sound familiar?
Romans 12:2 — "Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will."
Start crushing your cravings by taking the Mindset Series to learn how to take negative thoughts captive and think positive. It's FREE START HERE:
Here's a little of my experience: After realizing that I needed more of God and less of me, as I was trying to take things into my own hands I created an action plan that changed my life forever. So I decided to create and stick to daily routines to change my thinking and grow in faith. I got rid of junk food and the next year NO MORE CRAVINGS because of God’s presence in my life. This is exactly how i applied bible verses to my life for weight loss success and how I stay motivated to keep it off by reading and writing the scriptures to remind me of what Gods word is teaching me.
When decided I lived to glorify God way back in the day... when I was actively training (in the early 90's) i found that I went from having ZERO determination to 100% peace with food and my love for eating healthy gave me total contentment. Later I became one of the TOP fitness trainers in the state of Massachusetts and Rhode Island because of my students loved my passion to motivate them and hear of my faith. Each class I would close with the positive thoughts and inspiring messages that I felt God was filling me with daily and they couldn’t wait to come back!
People told me how much I helped them change their mindset and loved it.
Back in the day, It was typical for me start new fitness jobs at a gym with classes as small as 3-5 people. I loved the opportunity to be innovative creating classes that grew to 45+ people and max out the room to full capacity. I saw how I was able to influence people who hated to exercise and they would keep coming back! My passion is motivating people who want to lose weight and eat healthy.
You see as time went on and my students felt deeply connected to me, It wasn’t WHAT I taught them but it was my approach to How I taught them that made a HUGE IMPACT on their life. Many students told me I was changing their life, their mindset and would ask me to pray for them. (in fact, one place fired me because of my faith) That’s when I knew I would someday LOVE to train individuals beyond fitness.
Thank you for visiting my blog today. I hope these scriptures and my personal messages have motivated you to be successful to lose weight and grow deeper in love with Jesus your healer. YOUR THOUGHTS MATTER & YOU DO TOO!
Focus on these bible verse and small victories will come and change your life too! Enjoy your free gifts!
LEARN about your mindset and how scripture and prayer will CREATE A NEW PATHWAY for life! IT'S FREE! Sign-up here and get ready to learn HOW!
PLEASE SHARE THIS POST or leave your comments below:
Facebook Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/stopsugarcravings/ Join The Craving Conquerors
Youtube https://www.youtube.com/c/conquercravings4christians SUBSCRIBE
Facebook https://www.facebook.com/FoodAddictionHealthCoach/ LIKE ME TODAY!
DON'T FORGET YOUR FREE PRINTABLE AFFIRMATIONS
CLICK THE IMAGE
FREE EMPOWERING WEBCLASS
Hi! I am Renee Dumont - Christian life coach, singer, nutrition nut, fine artist, wife and Mom. I am passionate to inspire and motivate Christian women through my own trials and triumphs to ignite their faith and find deliverance from craving sugar and emotional food struggles.