bible verses for weight loss
Here are some powerful scriptures for weight loss to help you to renew your mind so you can successfully lose weight with God's guidance. No one should ever feel frustrated and have to stay there when those crazy food cravings come around. In fact, you can put your faith into action when you apply these 7 bible verses to renew your mind with God as your refuge.
It's important that you constantly make room for God in your life through every means available: praying, meditating on scripture and reading bible verses as your daily devotionals. When we make room for God to operate in our lives, he can do much more healing and instill in your mind the determination you need to lose weight and eat healthy for sustainable weight loss. God will fix our situations much better than we can.
Here is a special prayer I wrote for you to listen to and a healing message from the love of God. This Youtube video based on the bible (the battlefield of the mind bible) and I pray that it may bring you a feeling of comfort when you are struggling to lose weight. I pray that these scriptures will motivate you to draw near to God for strength to not only lose weight but keep it off with a new perspective on life.
I want to encourage you to write bible verses on sticky notes or in your journal or as an option to help you out I created a FREE printable so you can have something pretty to stick on your fridge or wall.
Listen To This Inspiring Message
Scriptures for weight loss
Scripture on losing weight
1) Here is a powerful bible verse for your weight loss success [God Gives you HIS DIVINE POWER and REMINDS US WHAT HAPPENS WHEN WE KEEP GOING. SO BE PATIENT and weight loss success will come.
1) 2 Peter 1:3-6
3 According as his divine power hath given unto us all things that pertain unto life and godliness, through the knowledge of him that hath called us to glory and virtue: 4 Whereby are given unto us exceeding great and precious promises: that by these ye might be partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust. 5 And beside this, giving all diligence, add to your faith virtue; and to virtue knowledge; 6 And to knowledge temperance; and to temperance patience; and to patience godliness;
2) [You are God's Masterpiece and you are in Jesus to carry out a "Specific Plan" that was designed for you way in advance!]
Ephesians 2:10 10 For we are God’s handiwork, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do.
Bible verses 2 Peter 1:3-6 is a powerful scripture for losing weight
3) bible verses for weight loss success
[Be strong and courageous in your weight loss journey! Do not compare yourself by looking to your right and to your left but KEEP YOUR EYES ON CHRIST and you will prosper and be successful wherever life takes you. it is important that you meditate on scripture and bible verses day and night. The devil will try to tempt you, make you feel lazy and entice you to lose sight of your goals.]
7– only be strong and very courageous; be careful to do everything you do in accordance with the entire law of Moses my servant commanded you; do not turn from the right or to the left so that you may prosper and be successful wherever you go.8. This book of the law shall not depart from your mouth but you show read and meditate on it day and night so that you may be careful to do everything in accordance with all that is written in it. Then you will make your way prosperous and then you will be successful.
4) Biblical weight loss
My son pay attention to my words and be willing to learn and open your ears to my sayings. Do not let them escape from your site, keep them in the center of your heart for they are life to those that find them, and healing and health to all their flesh.
5) Here is another great bible verse for weight loss. [When you have problems with resisting junk food and cravings know that God hears your cry. When you are feeling weak turn to God in prayer and the Lord will be your strength to keep going for weight loss success. Rejoice in HIM and he will pick you up with love and mercy. Believe that God wants you to reach your weight loss goals and live a healthy life.]
6 blessed be the Lord because he has heard the voice of my supplications. 7 the Lord is my strength and my shield my heart trust with unwavering confidence (stability) in him and I am helped. Therefore my heart greatly rejoices and with my song I shall thank him and praise him.
Scripture for losing weight Psalm 28:6-7
6) This is a great bible verse that tells us we don't have to stay there. I remember feeling sooo tired and just wanting to give up on weight loss. It was easier to start blaming it on others for bringing the food near me that I knew would stop me from reaching my goals and whatever I found I could blame my binges on. Then later I would feel guilty and depressed. That negative mindset is a TRAP! This trap is what is referred to as a "STRONGHOLD". This scripture tells us that God has given us POWER, LOVE and a sound mind. For example, a sound mind allows for someone to be rational in all ordinary decision making. Those who struggle to be rational in normal circumstances: deciding what to do, what to say, what to eat, do not have sound minds. god gives us power and love to live life with a healthy mind, this is a PROMISE from God's truth. See the bible verse below.
2 Timothy 1:7 7 For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.
7) You don't want to think "DIET" again! You don't want to STARE AT that scale for the rest of your life. What you really want is to transform your entire soul! That means your mind, your will and your emotions. Stop going on the internet to find that perfect diet to lose weight fast so you can look good this summer. Instead, be trained up in your mind and when your MINDSET changes than everything else with fall into place. Success is to live with food in TOTAL peace. The pattern of the world is this! Go get a coffee and maybe a donuts with friends. Go to a restaurant and eat the warm bread and hit the gym and do double time and go for a 3 mile walk to walk off the calories, then tell myself it's OK that I did a good job. Sound familiar?
Romans 12:2 — "Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will."
GET INSTANT ACCESS TO YOUR FREE BIBLE CARDS BELOW
Here's a little of my experience: After realizing that I needed more of God and less of me, as I was trying to take things into my own hands I created an action plan that changed my life forever. So I decided to create and stick to daily routines to change my thinking and grow in faith. I got rid of junk food and the next year NO MORE CRAVINGS because of God’s presence in my life. This is exactly how i applied bible verses to my life for weight loss success and how I stayed motivated to keeping the weight off by praying and writing the scriptures to remind me of what Gods word is teaching me.
FREE EMPOWERING WEBCLASS
Hi! I am Renee Dumont - Christian life coach, singer, nutrition nut, fine artist, wife and Mom. I am passionate to inspire and motivate Christian women through my own trials and triumphs to ignite their faith and find deliverance from craving sugar and emotional food struggles.